March 3, 2004
The Claims Resolution Tribunal ("CRT"), under the supervision of Special Masters Michael Bradfield
and Paul A. Volcker, processes Deposited Assets claims to Swiss bank accounts in connection with the
Settlement Agreement reached in the Holocaust Victim Assets Litigation in the United States District
Court for the Eastern District of New York, Chief Judge Edward R. Korman presiding.
We are seeking talented attorneys to join the CRT team in Zurich, Switzerland. The primary work
involves reviewing and evaluating claims submitted to accounts in Swiss banks owned by Victims or
Targets of Nazi Persecution against specific criteria. There is occasional contact with survivors
by phone to assist them with questions about claims. The priority tasks are to conduct a thorough,
objective review of claims, including personal and historical documentation and testimony, and
assessment against standards for eligibility for return of assets.
Please send your application to:
- Degree in Law;
- Experience drafting legal documents in English;
- Other language skills an asset; reading ability in German preferred;
- Some prior legal experience preferred;
- Knowledge of Holocaust history preferred;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Computer literacy in basic programs: Word, Access, Excel; and
- Interest in and commitment to the mission of the CRT of fairly resolving the claims of Nazi
victims and their heirs to the funds that the victims deposited in Swiss banks.
or email to Humanresources@crt.ch
Claims Resolution Tribunal
8036 Zurich, Switzerland
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Assistance with securing work visas and housing
will be made available to successful candidates.